Tuesdays are Zoom days and in these 4 workshops we’ll sketch some seasonal images using different techniques with inks, pencils and watercolour.
These online sessions are for a small group only and take place via Zoom where you can participate in ‘real time’, ask questions and get feedback. Even if you are unable to join the Zoom the video from the workshop is recorded and will be available after the event to anyone pre-registered in advance.
Each Zoom workshop starts at 2pm Paris time & lasts approximately 90 minutes-2 hours
- Tues 7 Nov – “Lest we Forget”
- Tues 14 Nov – “Winter is Coming”
- Tues 21 Nov- “Waiting for Snow”
- Tues 28 Nov – “Christmas Lights”
Basic materials suggested:
- Paper suitable for watercolour (300gsm or higher)
- Watercolour pencils
- Waterproof ink pens/fineliners
- White gouache
- Masking fluid
- Hairdryer (recommended)
- Jar of water, tissue/paper towel, scrap paper, small water spray
- Limited participants for a small group setting
- Direct, live interaction with the artist
- Step by Step instruction
- Time to complete each step in real-time
- Recording available to watch on replay
- Appearing on camera or voice is not necessary
3-5 days after the live session, you will get a link to the recording. By purchasing a Zoom workshop, you agree that other viewers may hear your voice in the recording.