The February Zooms look at different sketching and drawing techniques for some of the Every Day in February prompts! These online sketching sessions take place via Zoom where you can participate in ‘real time’, ask questions and get feedback. Events take place 2pm Paris time – booking essential. Even if you are unable to join the Zoom the video from the workshop is recorded and will be available after the event. Book all 4 Zooms before 17 January & save 40€ !
Each Zoom workshop lasts approximately 90 minutes and places must be reserved in advance.
Tuesdays at 2pm (Paris time)
- Tuesday 1 – Doorways
- Tuesday 8 – Steps
- Tuesday 15 – Rooftops
- Tuesday 22 – Dogs in Urban Sketches
Basic materials suggested:
- Paper suitable for watercolour (220gsm or higher)
- Watercolour pencils
- Waterproof ink pens/fineliners
- Basic watercolour set
- White gouache or white gel pen/Posca
- Jar of water, tissue/paper towel, scrap paper, small water spray
- Limit of 8 participants for a small group setting
- Direct, live interaction with the artist
- Step by Step instruction
- Time to complete each step in real-time
- Recording available to watch on replay
- Appearing on camera or voice is not necessary
3-5 days after the live session, you will get a link to the recording. By purchasing a Zoom workshop, you agree that other viewers may hear your voice in the recording.