Tuesdays are Zoom days! These online sessions are for a small group only and take place via Zoom where you can participate in ‘real time’, ask questions and get feedback. Even if you are unable to join the Zoom the video from the workshop is recorded and will be available after the event to anyone pre-registered in advance.
Each Zoom workshop lasts approximately 90 minutes
- Tues 6 September – “Sketching with Black & White” – create eye-catching urban scenes that only need a touch of colour to make them pop!
- Tues 4 October – “Autumn Trees” – work with different tones and shades of green to capture an olive grove at harvest time
- Tues 18 October – “Say it with Flowers” – delicate lines and bold colours to sketch chrysanthemums and florals in time for Fête de la Toussaint on 1 November
- Tues 8 November – “Red Red Wine” – this month France celebrates Beaujolais Nouveau – add a drop of burgundy to your sketchbook!
- Tues 22 November – “Festive Faces” – as children everywhere prepare for a visit from Saint-Nicolas, create a happy portrait in loose watercolour!
Basic materials suggested:
- Paper suitable for watercolour (220gsm or higher)
- Watercolour pencils
- Waterproof ink pens/fineliners
- Basic watercolour set
- White gouache or white gel pen/Posca
- Jar of water, tissue/paper towel, scrap paper, small water spray
- Limit of 8 participants for a small group setting
- Direct, live interaction with the artist
- Step by Step instruction
- Time to complete each step in real-time
- Recording available to watch on replay
- Appearing on camera or voice is not necessary
3-5 days after the live session, you will get a link to the recording. By purchasing a Zoom workshop, you agree that other viewers may hear your voice in the recording.