- This event has passed.
Workshop with Santi Sallés
16 July @ 10:00:17:0075,00€
Santi Sallés is an illustrator, graphic designer and creative with more than 20 years of experience working for different advertising agencies and companies. An active member of Urban Sketchers groups in Barcelona and Catalonia, he has participated in sketchbook festivals such as Matitte in Italy and Rendez-vous du Carnet de Voyage in France, and was a workshop instructor at the USk Symposium in 2019.
Friday 16 July – Béziers
Morning: Food workshop
Workshop at the Beziers food market. In the first part of the workshop we will do several simple exercises on how to draw food, in the second part we will draw a scene from a market stall. We will work from the stain to the line with lots of color and freely.
Optional: We will eat at the market whilst drawing the dishes and drinks
Afternoon: Nature Workshop
We will learn to draw Nature in the “Plateau des poètes”. We will do some simple exercise sfirst and then we will finish drawing a scene full of greens. Light, volume and shadow control. I will give each participant a sample of the greens that we will use during the workshop
Optional: Drink, draw and have dinner
- Travel format watercolors (limited palette)
- Brushes with water tank (waterbrush) or normal brushes (if you prefer)
- Graphite pencil (I recommend the Faber Castell Pitt Oil Base, the medium-hard “Medium”)
- Pen and calibrated with waterproof ink
- Colored pencils (I recommend Faber Castell polychromos)
- Seat for sitting
- Material that the sketcher normally uses
- Sketchbook with watercolor paper that the sketcher normally uses (I recommend Moleskine watercolor or Stillman and Birn Beta series)
- Annette Morris
- +33 7 86 14 16 39
- Béziers, 34500 France