- This event has passed.
Spring Greens – Zoom workshop
05/04/2022 @ 14:00:15:30
From April the Zoom workshops take place at 2pm Paris time on the first Tuesday of the month! The online sessions are for a small group only and take place via Zoom where you can participate in ‘real time’, ask questions and get feedback. Even if you are unable to join the Zoom the video from the workshop is recorded and will be available after the event to anyone pre-registered in advance.
Each Zoom workshop lasts approximately 90 minutes
- Tues 5 April – “Spring Greens” – shades of green & fresh new life in the landscape as signs of summer begin
- Tues 3 May – “Côte d’Azur Chic” – a virtual trip to the glamorous French riviera as the Cannes Festival gets underway
- Tues 7 June – “Music and Rhythm!” – add movement and motion to your sketches as many festivals begin this month!
- Tues 5 July – “Celebrating ‘La Marianne” – an icon of France and the French revolution celebrated on 14 July
- Tues 2 August – “Colourful Produce” – capture vibrant market stalls & delicious summer fruits and vegetables
Click here to book!
Basic materials suggested:
- Paper suitable for watercolour (220gsm or higher)
- Watercolour pencils
- Waterproof ink pens/fineliners
- Basic watercolour set
- White gouache or white gel pen/Posca
- Jar of water, tissue/paper towel, scrap paper, small water spray
- Limit of 8 participants for a small group setting
- Direct, live interaction with the artist
- Step by Step instruction
- Time to complete each step in real-time
- Recording available to watch on replay
- Appearing on camera or voice is not necessary
3-5 days after the live session, you will get a link to the recording. By purchasing a Zoom workshop, you agree that other viewers may hear your voice in the recording.
- Annette Morris
- +33 7 86 14 16 39